HERE'S WHAT'S INCLUDED WITH LAUNCHING PODCASTS
Launching Podcasts was built for aspiring podcasters. You need no prior podcasting or technical experience as this course will guide you every step of the way.
- There are ten lessons with 27 videos taking you from concept to publishing your first four podcast episodes.
- Straightforward action items setting you up for success, teaching the process for how to launch your podcast, be a great host, and consistently produce a high-quality podcast.
- Gain exclusive access to a Slack Channel to discuss coursework, ask questions, and share ideas.
- Bonus download of Podcast Hustle, a step-by-step written guide for how to launch a podcast and grow an audience.
- 30 minute call with Rob Cressy where you can ask questions and get advice on your podcast as it is being built.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
HOW TO LAUNCH, HOST, AND MARKET A HIGH-QUALITY PODCAST
Across ten lessons you’ll learn:
- How to write a podcast show script.
- What podcasting equipment to use (regardless of budget.)
- Tips for being a great host.
- How to record online or at home.
- How to submit a podcast to iTunes, Spotify, and Google Play.
- How to build and grow a podcast audience.
- Creating a show notes template.
- How to easily edit podcasts (regardless of experience.)
- How to land guests.
- What podcast hosting provider to use.
- Strategies for launching a podcast.
- How to use Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, and Slack to manage a podcast.
Want a Sneak Peak Of Launching Podcasts?
The first video is on me. 🙌Watch Day 1 of this course which gives an overview of what to expect. There are 26 more video lessons.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR
PEOPLE WITH A VOICE WHO WANT TO GROW THEIR BRAND
Launching Podcasts is designed for people who have something to say, want to grow their brand, build new relationships, and are committed to making it happen.
Maybe you’ve had a podcast idea in your head for a while, or you want to bring your brand heartbeat to life.
Your podcast is the opportunity for you to become a thought leader, deliver value, and be a familiar voice that others look forward to hearing from.
Now is the time for you to take action on the podcast you’ve been thinking about. I’m excited to help you grow your brand with Launching Podcasts.
HI, I'M ROB CRESSY
I'VE CREATED A TON OF PODCASTS. HERE'S HOW I CAN HELP YOU.
I’ve been podcasting since 2012, beginning with the Bacon Sports podcast, a show I created because I wanted to talk sports with friends.
This is where my love of podcasting started, but I didn't stop there. I then created two other podcasts, including the Sports Marketing Huddle (which has been used by four universities to teach marketing students) and the Rob Cressy Show.
All totaled I’ve published over 500 podcasts episodes organically generating over 225,000 downloads, landed multiple speaking opportunities, and built my brand inspiring, educating & entertaining others.
Throughout my podcasting journey I’ve learned an incredible amount on what it takes to create, launch, host, and market a podcast, and repeatedly do so with excellence.
I didn't have help when I started my podcast and I learned the hard way. The amount of hours I spent Googling and YouTubing was frustrating, uncertain, and wasted a ton of time.
And that’s why I created Launching Podcasts, to help aspiring podcasters speed up their journey and easily launch a podcast. That way you can grow your brand, make new connections, and have your voice heard.
Launching Podcasts gives you the roadmap for podcasting success, including technical help, marketing strategies, how to be a great host, and access to a Slack community where you can ask questions and share ideas along the way.
Best of all, when you are done with the course you’ll have the first four episodes of your podcast published, and the confidence that you are publishing a high-quality show.
"It was such a good experience. The process was really simple, and it's been one of the best things I've ever done."Dr. Amy Robbins, Host of Life, Death and the Space Between